luni, 11 februarie 2019

It's never gonna happen (?)

[Ross gets up, pleased with himself.]

JOEY: It's never gonna happen.

ROSS: [innocently] What?

JOEY: You and Rachel.

ROSS: [acts surprised] What? [pause] Why not?

JOEY: Because you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the friend zone.

ROSS: No, no, no. I'm not in the zone.

JOEY: Ross, you're mayor of the zone.

ROSS: Look, I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah. I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to...

JOEY: Priesthood! Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking.

ROSS: Oh yeah? She just ran her fingers through my hair. Were you... missing that interaction?

JOEY: No no no no. This (runs his fingers through Ross's hair) is running fingers through your hair. This (tousles Ross's hair) is a tousle. Look, Ross, if you don't ask her out soon, you're going to end up stuck in the zone forever!

ROSS: I will, I will. See, I'm waiting for the right moment. [Joey looks at him] What? What, now?

JOEY: Yeeeeaaaahhh! What's messing you up? The wine? The candles? The moonlight? You've just got to go up to her and you got to say, 'Rachel, I think that...'


Ce imagine a pretuita in filme ? Imaginea cuceritorului, cuceritoarei. ... si nu e vorba de Joey. Cum arata el/ea ? Zambesc siguri pe ei, sunt degajati. Asta iti spun si toti "expertii": asa trebuie sa te comporti pentru a avea succes.
Pot sa zic ceva ? Daca cineva e degajat si sigur pe el, cate sanse sunt ca sa tina la tine ? Minus unu ? Pana la urma vrei un cuceritor caruia sa nu-i pese sau un "cucerit"? Cum arata un biet "cucerit" caruia ii pasa? Ross, cel de mai sus, ar fi o varianta. E ametit, cu capul in nori si simte ca are totul de pierdut sau de castigat. Ce simt cuceritorii ? Au de castigat o pleasca (.. eventual una din mai multe) si nimic de pierdut.
Pofta buna la mestecat clisee.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu