luni, 28 august 2017

I play a little game ...

What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say ...?

Am avut dreptate ... aici

Littlefinger se conduce dupa logica lui Cao Cao  "I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." - "I play a little game. I assume the worst." spune la randul lui Littlefinger. Pomeneam de jocul de sah: toti oamenii sunt piese pe tabla lui.

In episodul 7, seria 7, nedifuzat pe cand scriam postarea anterioara, ne arata explicit un asemenea joc, de data asta incercand sa il induca Sansei ca mod de gandire (tot pentru avantajul lui insa).

Littlefinger: Sometimes when I try to understand a person's motives,
I play a little game.
I assume the worst.
What's the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say
and doing what they do?
Then I ask myself, “How well does that reason explain what they say and what they do?"
So, tell me what's the worst thing she could want?

Sansa Stark: She could want me dead because she thinks I wronged my family.
Littlefinger: Why did she come to Winterfell?
Sansa Stark: To kill me for marrying our enemies and betraying my family.
Littlefinger: Why did she unearth the letter Cersei made you write?
Sansa Stark: To provide proof of my betrayals. To provide justification after she murders me.
Littlefinger: And after she murders you, what does she become?
Sansa Stark: Lady of Winterfell.
     
Revin, In viata reala, nu exista Brandon Stark... asa ca strategia lui Littlefinger este castigatoare. Doar pentru jocul lui insa, si doar daca asta vrei sa joci.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu