luni, 2 ianuarie 2012

Casablanca - Quotes

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.
Cititi scenariul. Tot! Un singur mare citat. 
Si tot o sa va scape mult si multe - o buna parte se gaseste, ca intr-un film ce se respecta cu adevarat, in vizual. Asa ca revedeti filmul! Fiti atenti la jocul actorilor, fiti atenti la replici, fiti atenti la poveste.
Si peste un timp, din nou...

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Senor Ferrari: As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man.

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.

Captain Renault: I've often speculated why you don't return to America. Did you abscond with the church funds? Run off with a senator's wife? I like to think you killed a man. It's the Romantic in me.
Rick: It was a combination of all three.

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
Captain Renault: That is my least  vulnerable spot.

Annina: Monsieur Rick, what kind of a man is Captain Renault?
Rick: Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu